None of it's too horribly bad, I mean it's not a Physics 222 final or an Organic Chemistry midterm, but it is a lot of time-taking work.
Things I will be doing in the next few hours:
- Working with the provinces of Spain. Not just the 17 Autonomous Communities, but the 50 provinces. Luckily, he only said to fill out the sheet, not memorize them!
- A simple government lesson over Monarchy, Dictatorships, and Democracy. Did you know there are 11 Constitutional Monarchies in Europe and that there are at least 6 Military Dictatorships in the world?
- Read about the 2006 smoking ban in Bilbao.
- Write a story implementing intertextuality (yes, it's not a word in English, but I'm not sure what to call it) where I write a story that somehow repeats/refers to itself
- Define romanticism and explain when and why it appeared in Europe
- Find Romantic artists and comment on their works
- Write a paper about the life of "El Greco"
Also, I booked my trip to Paris this past Saturday. I'll be going November 11th-14th, and am super excited. Now I just need to figure out how much Berlin, Athens, and Thanksgiving are going to cost me so I can see if I can fit in Brussels and/or Amsterdam and/or any other places!
No comments:
Post a Comment