Thursday, September 23, 2010

9-21 through 9-23 # Siiiick!

So the 21st we had our first day of real classes. They didn't seem too hard as long as I paid attention. I can't zone out in language courses like I can in other classes!
After classes I really wasn't feeling too good. I hadn't been feeling the best the past couple days, but right then it really started hurt. I went home and slept for a couple hours and then talked to my host mom and program director later that evening. They decided we should go to the doctor.
We did such, and he gave me some medicine that was supposed to help me. I have to tell you though, I'm not so sure it's doing anything! I haven't thrown up today (the 23rd), yet, but I'm still in pain. Hopefully I'll be better by this weekend. I'm getting rather hungry (but can't keep anything down) and we are supposed to be travelling this weekend!!!
Anyway, to backtrack a bit, the 22nd we didn't have classes because the Spanish girls were going to take us to a street market. I had to spend the day in bed, but luckily it didn't count towards a class-absence because we didn't have classes! I read some of the others' blogs about the market and it sounded like fun. And who knows, maybe I'll be able to see it next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment